“I was glad you were there. Linda Creed helped me two times."
"We make a difference in our community."
"Knowledge is empowering."
“I feel like I’m part of the Linda Creed family.”
“I want to be able to pay it forward.”
“I was not alone.”
- First freestanding breast cancer non-profit foundation in Pennsylvania.
- First to recognize the need for breast health education in the local community.
- First organization to offer free screening mammograms to uninsured or under-insured women in the Delaware Valley.
- First organization to travel to Washington, DC in a coalition on behalf of the State of Pennsylvania to lobby on Capitol Hill for increased federal and state dollars to be allocated to funding breast cancer detection, research, and treatment.
- Founding member of the National Breast Cancer Coalition NBCC.
- First organization to provide targeted outreach to at-risk African American and lesbian communities in the Delaware Valley.
- First to have a program funded in the Poconos to provide direct services to individuals battling breast cancer.