"We make a difference in our community."
Dr. Eugene G.
“What is a life worth?”
“I want to be able to pay it forward.”
“I am ever so grateful to Linda Creed.”
"I jumped at the chance to help other women."
“I feel like I’m part of the Linda Creed family.”
- First freestanding breast cancer non-profit foundation in Pennsylvania.
- First to recognize the need for breast health education in the local community.
- First organization to offer free screening mammograms to uninsured or under-insured women in the Delaware Valley.
- First organization to travel to Washington, DC in a coalition on behalf of the State of Pennsylvania to lobby on Capitol Hill for increased federal and state dollars to be allocated to funding breast cancer detection, research, and treatment.
- Founding member of the National Breast Cancer Coalition NBCC.
- First organization to provide targeted outreach to at-risk African American and lesbian communities in the Delaware Valley.
- First to have a program funded in the Poconos to provide direct services to individuals battling breast cancer.