"We make a difference in our community."
"Knowledge is empowering."
"I'm happy to help someone."
“I am ever so grateful to Linda Creed.”
"Linda Creed was my niece."
“I feel like I’m part of the Linda Creed family.”
The design of this Linda Creed Breast Cancer website is straightforward. Please note the following tips when navigating the site:
- The Linda Creed Breast Cancer Organization logo on the top left is the home page button. You can click on it to find the full home page at any time.
- The header has photos of individuals connected in some way to LCBCO. Click on the photo and read each inspiring story. We will change these periodically, so visit the site often to see who is new.
- Above the people photos, we have the "Navigation Bar" with categories to help you locate key information. Click on each to learn about Who We Are, Whom We Serve, our Advocacy efforts, how to Get Involved, recent Fundraising highlights, upcoming Events and of course this Help page. This Navigation Bar is visible at the bottom of the page also.
- Some of the categories have subcategories with additional information. If you see a "drop down" menu (for example below Who We Are) you will see additional opportunities to click, read and learn.
- Two "shortcut" buttons appear under the photos. They are How We Can Help You and How You Can Help Us. These provide quick access to key information that is in the main categories.
- In many parts of the site, we have links and buttons where you can click and get more information, donate or view video. Please spend a little time getting to know more about Linda Creed Breast Cancer.
- If you are currently involved in LCBCO in some way, we thank you for being part of the family. If you have comments or suggestions for improvements to our site, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
- If you are new to LCBCO, read our site and are inspired to join us in some way, please get in touch. We are always happy for support from new donors, volunteers and partners. We are a small but mighty organization with a powerful mission. Help us expand our reach to help more people in our community. Thank you.
Linda Creed Breast Cancer Organization
614 S. 8th Street - #277
Philadelphia, PA 19147