"I'm happy to help someone."
“I was not alone.”
“I feel like I’m part of the Linda Creed family.”
"I jumped at the chance to help other women."
“I want to be able to pay it forward.”
“I was glad you were there. Linda Creed helped me two times."
To provide high quality and responsive service to our clients when they are most in need, Linda Creed Breast Cancer Organization relies on generous donors like you. In fact more than 75% of our income comes from individuals. A gift of $50, $100, $1,000 or more will help us continue with our mission. Another way to support our work is volunteering. Here are some ways you can help:
- Give today. Consider a tax deductible donation here or by mailing a check payable to Linda Creed Breast Cancer Organization, 614 S. 8th St. #277, Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Host a fundraiser. Many of our most loyal supporters hold small fundraisers and invite their friends and relatives. From Zumba-thons to handbag bingo, individuals find creative ways to encourage others to help us. We can help you plan a benefit event. You can help spread the word about the work we do day-in and day-out in your community while hosting a fun time for a good cause.
A pink shoe lace sale raised funds at a local school. Very Stylish!
Picking up tickets at the "will call" table for an Afternoon of Song: From Bizet to Broadway
- Make an ongoing commitment. Give through monthly installments. A regular payment of $10, $25, or $50 gives us predictable support with a relatively minor impact on your budget.
- Support us through your workplace-giving program. Consider us if you make a United Way contribution by using our number 9544. A matching gift program is also a wonderful way to make your gift work twice as hard. Check with your employer to see if this is a possibility.
- Remember us in your will. Many people make provisions for charitable contributions in their will and estate planning. Help Linda Creed’s legacy continue through your own thoughtful giving.
- Come to one of our larger fundraisers throughout the year. In addition to our annual celebration, this year on September 30, 2020 at the Arts Ballroom, we have assorted fundraising events through the year.
- Become part of a Safe Circle or Rainbow Circle. Whether you work as a group leader or a member, you can help get the word out about breast cancer detection and treatment in a special way.
- Volunteer. We appreciate the talent and time our volunteers offer the organization. From a helping hand at a breast cancer screening day to set up duties at one of our fundraising events and more, we have many opportunities that will fit your interests and personalities. Email Executive Director Donna Duncan (firstname.lastname@example.org) to learn more and register to help.
Do you have creative ideas that have worked for other charities? Want to discuss ways you can help? We are open to your ideas. Please contact Executive Director Donna Duncan (email@example.com) or call 215-564-3700. Thank you!
Please join our fight against breast cancer! Linda Creed is a local Delaware Valley charity dedicated to a necessary cause for more than 33 years. We are a seasoned, professional, passionate, well-connected, “lean” organization with an extremely committed volunteer base. We thank those who have contributed to our success and growth and we welcome newcomers to help us with our mission.
Help us to expand our impact and make progress in eradicating breast cancer!
Linda Creed Breast Cancer Organization
614 S. 8th Street - #277
Philadelphia, PA 19147
In a special way, we thank Sebastian Faeth and the team at Berbach GmbH in Berlin, Germany who designed and implemented this website in an extraordinary gesture of international support.